1.2 Cubic Capacity Telehandler Bucket
All telehandler buckets are built in a heavy duty configuration as standard and are the best all round attachment for your machine.
Usually In Stock: JCB Q-Fit, Merlo, Manitou & CAT
The ideal bucket for general purpose muckshifting - will be found on farms, stables and worksites across the UK.
All telehandler buckets can be supplied with a range of common brackets, such as JCB Q-Fit, Merlo, Manitou, Matbro, CAT, Dieci, Euro, Kraimer, Trima, Sanderson etc.
Click on the interactive image above for specific details and benefits. Alternatively, please find other information below
You are currently viewing the 1.2-Cubic model to suit All Telehandlers
- Typical production lead time (can vary): Often in stock
- Manufactured from standard 345 steel with Hardox wear edges. Full Hardox models can be manufactured on request.
- Includes 1 set of standard telehandler brackets, such as JCB Q-Fit, Merlo, Manitou, Matbro, CAT, Dieci, Euro, Kraimer, Trima, Sanderson etc
- Width of bucket can be customised if required
- Front corner wear edge re-inforcement