35mm Pin Diameter Excavator Attachment Headstock
This is typically a 0.8 - 2 Tonne Excavator Headstock - manufactured with a 35mm diameter.
Please see the information below, with details as to how to order above:
Enter Your Excavator's Make & Model
Let us know your excavator's make & model - a member of our sales team will contact you to verify the pin diameter, pin width and pin centres.
You can choose from 2 options:
- Welded - Choose welded pins if you have a suitable spring, ratchet type or hydraulic quick hitch on your excavator.
- Removeable - Choose removeable pins if you do not have a quick hitch or would like the ability to remove them. These are sometimes referred to as dummy pins.
Please note: Welded pin configurations are cheaper and less prone to wear.
Bolt Hole Pattern
You can choose from 3 different options:
- None - No holes will cut cut, allowing you to drill your own or simply weld the headstock onto your desired equipment.
- Standard - The headstock will be supplied with a series of bolt holes in based on the excavator information you provide. These will not align and fit onto your existing attachment's holes, but would give you a template to create a new fixing point.
- Customer Defined - Choose this option if you want the headstock to fit straight onto your attachment, such as the top of hydraulic breaker. You will need to provide us with detailed measurements, so please Contact Us before or after ordering and our team will advise how to do this.
- Due to the customised nature of this product, lead times can vary.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order upon receipt of information that may affect the complexity of the design and fabrication.
- Photo's shown are for illustrative purposes only, your product may vary.
- Headstocks are painted in black as standard. Other colours available on request and will incur an additional charge.