12-16 Tonne Excavator Hydraulic Rotating Selector Grab
The JB Equipment SGR-12 Selector Grab is a heavy duty hydraulic grab for demolition, sorting & waste handling applications. The JT06 is perfectly suited to excavators ranging from 12 tonnes to 14 tonnes such as a Hitachi ZX130 or Volvo EC140.
A headstock to fit your excavator is included.
Nationwide installation service available - please Contact Us for details, availability and pricing.
The grab has been specially designed to operate in the most demanding conditions. Full 360 degree continuous rotation gives maximum dexterity during use.
The main body offers strength and protection to the internals with pivot points easily greaseable to maximise working life.
All hydraulics use German components with quality M+S motors for the rotate power.
As standard, the grab is supplied without hoses.
Update: This grab is now fitted with 1 HD hydraulic cylinder.
Click on the interactive image above for specific details and benefits. Alternatively, please find other information below.
Models available to suit 1 - 25 tonne excavators, with larger models available on request.
This page is for the JB hydraulic rotating selector grab - model SGR-12 to suit 12-16 tonne excavators
- Typical lead time (can vary): 2-3 days
- Includes 2 pin excavator headstock
- Line bored & fully grease-able pivot points
- Twin hydraulic cylinder design
- Compact design and weight for easy handling
- Bolt on & reversible wear blades
- Hydraulic ports on front of grab so easily viewed from the machine
- Body, Legs & Blades made from high strength / high wear resistant HB400 steel
- Low movement cylinders to prevent component wear
- Hydraulic cylinder damping
- Leg pivots designed for maximised closing power
- M+S German hydraulic motor