18-25 Tonne Excavator Hydraulic Rotating Selector Grab
The JB Equipment JT08 Selector Grab is a heavy duty hydraulic grab for demolition, sorting & waste handling applications. The SGR-18 is the largest and heaviest grab in the range - most suited to excavators ranging from 18 tonnes to 25 tonnes such as a Hitachi ZX210 or JCB JS220.
Nationwide installation service available - please Contact Us for details, availability and pricing.
The grab has been specially designed to operate in the most demanding conditions. Full 360 degree continuous rotation gives maximum dexterity during use. The main body offers strength and protection to the internals with pivot points easily greaseable to maximise working life.
A headstock to fit your excavator is included.
All hydraulics use German components with quality M+S motors for the rotate power.
In the same way as the smaller model, the SGR-18 is fitted with 2 hydraulic cylinders. As standard, the grab is supplied without hoses.
Click on the interactive image above for specific details and benefits. Alternatively, please find other information below.
Models available to suit 2 - 25 tonne excavators, with larger models available on request.
This page is for the JB hydraulic rotating selector grab - model SGR-18 to suit 18-25 tonne excavators
- Typical lead time (can vary): 2-3 days
- Includes 2 pin excavator headstock
- Line bored & fully grease-able pivot points
- Twin hydraulic cylinder design
- Compact design and weight for easy handling
- Bolt on & reversible wear blades
- Hydraulic ports on front of grab so easily viewed from the machine
- Body, Legs & Blades made from high strength / high wear resistant HB400 steel
- Low movement cylinders to prevent component wear
- Hydraulic cylinder damping
- Leg pivots designed for maximised closing power
- M+S German hydraulic motor