Cougar 350 Excavator Tree Shear
The Cougar 350 is second largest tree shear from the Cougar range. It is significantly heavier and stronger than the lighter weight models, making it suitable for very heavy duty and professional applications. It is the best model to be mounted on any 13 or 14 tonne class machine such as a JCB JS130.
It features a new and improved heavy duty cylinder, HB500 grade bolt on blade and a bolt on headstock. Side brackets are available as an optional extra, allowing the shear to be flipped 90 degrees for horizontal branch delimbing.
The Cougar 350 is typically an excavator mounted tree shear, but can be configured for telehandlers and other machinery too. It can be used in a range of general forestry applications, from lightweight clearance to coppicing work and overgrown hedgerows, as well as heavier duty clearance and felling applications.
Click on the interactive image above for specific details and benefits. Alternatively, please find other information below.
You are currently viewing the Cougar 350 model to suit 10-25 tonne excavators
* Maximum cut diameter is achieved in optimal, soft wood scenarios only and may require a few attempts. Hard wood performance is typically 25% less than the stated maximum soft wood cut diameter.
Cougar 350 Features
- Typical production lead time (can vary): 2-3 days
- Additional double side bracket option only £495 extra
- Hydraulic rotating models available on request
- Telehandler & loader bracket configurations available
- Includes 2 pin excavator bolt on headstock bracket
- Curved blade allowing for larger tree diameters
- Line bored & fully greasable pivot points
- Re-enforced cyclinder pivot pins
- Pipework cover plate for extra protection
- Integrated lifting eye for ease of transport & blade protection